Guests may be admitted to the privileges of the Clubhouse and grounds only when accompanied by a Member of the Club. It is the responsibility of the Member who introduces guests to pay the prescribed guest fees. The member is responsible for all indebtedness incurred by the guest and for observance of all other rules and regulations of the Club. A guest may play up to eight rounds of golf (two rounds per month) annually.
All accompanied guests must be checked in by the Member Host at the respective department check in areas, e.g. Pro Shop for Golf, Tennis Center Member Book, Pool Greeting Desk. Guest visits are limited by department and are subject to guest fees; please reference each department.
Dress Code Policy
Upper-Level AttireAppropriately fitting jeans of uniform color in the dining room. Jeans may not have holes, stains, or appear overly worn or distressed. Clothing with holes, tears or distressing is not allowed in the clubhouse. Golf and tennis attire is allowed in the Arrowhead Grill; however, hats are NOT permitted after 5:00pm. Additionally, T-shirts, tank tops, cut-offs, cargo pants, cargo shorts, or gym attire and garments of this type are not permitted on the upper level of clubhouse at any time.
All upper-level attire, fitness, golf, and tennis attire are permitted on the lower level. Bathing suit cover ups are required for individuals going or coming from the pool.
Sneakers must always be worn except during yoga. Proper gym athleisure wear, full-length shirt, athletic pants or shorts, and athletic and non-marking shoes is required. Golf shoes and open-toed shoes are not permitted. Jeans, cut-offs, half-shirts, bathing suits, or shirts that show the midriff are not permitted.
Appropriate golf attire, reflective of the standards expected in a country club setting, is required at all times on the golf course and driving range. Members are responsible for informing their guest(s) of the dress code prior to play.
- Men and boys: Collared shirts with shirttails tucked in. Pants and Bermuda length shorts must be worn with a belt; elastic waistband bottoms are not acceptable on the golf course or driving range. Golf hoodies and jogger pants with belt loops from golf-specific vendors are allowed.
- Women and girls: Tops must have a collar if no sleeve or must have a sleeve if no collar. Leggings or yoga pants, if worn, must be worn under a skirt or golf dress. Tank/halter tops are not considered appropriate attire. Golf hoodies and jogger pants from golf-specific vendors are allowed.
- All hats must be worn in the normal manner with the brim facing forward.
- Proper golf footwear is required. Sandals, flip flops and bare feet are not permitted on the golf course or any practice facilities.
Clothing specifically prohibited and not allowed on the golf course and driving range include:
- T-shirts, denim, cutoffs, cargo pants or shorts with multiple pockets and sandals.
- Swimwear, workout and athletic apparel, e.g., sweatpants, running/tennis/gym shorts.
Proper bathing suit attire is mandatory. Cut-off shorts and gym shorts are not allowed for swimming.